79 € a night
+ 3 nights
Here at The Salty Pelican is a place to be happy... A place to feel like your own... a place to feel like home... it’s an entire experience consisting of everything we love: surf, yoga, sun, sea, salt, adventures, good people, good times and good vibes. So kick up your feet... grab a cold sangria and really enjoy the spectacular BBQ sunset dinners here. With over 300 days of sun per year, you spend most of your time outdoors, even in winter.
Exploring Portugal's beautiful nature, relax & sleep in a laid back beach retreat, eat well to restore, revive, and feel amazing. The friendly, highly experienced team will help you develop your own yoga practice, take you to the most magical beaches, and create the perfect experience. It will be the perfect week of learning how to practice yoga, surf, sun... good people... good times and good vibes!
We are located at the perfect spot, just over 600m walk from both the beach and closest train station of Monte Estoril (2nd last stop before Cascais centre). Here you will find the beautiful seaside promenade where you can enjoy daily walks along the stunning coastline. The Salty Pelican has a beautiful garden where you can relax all day in either the sun or shade whilst enjoying a good book, refreshing sangria or just meeting new friends. In the evenings the garden is a good place to socialise after an active day of sun and surf with some relaxing music.
- Delicious & healthy breakfast buffet daily ( vegan options available including soy milk)
- Property & bedroom access with RFID security wristband technology
- Personal electronic safe
- Sea view rooftop terrace with sun loungers & bean bags
- Indoor yoga shala
- Poolside diverse food & drinks menu
- All rooms have air conditioning & central heating
- We have free WiFi access throughout the property
- We have a bathroom towel available for every guest on arrival
- Orange & Bergamot Shampoo & Conditioner dispensers in every shower.
- We have hairdryers available in every bathroom and your room
- Sea view deck & outdoor sound system
- Cinema room
- Unlimited premium FLOWT surfboard range available
- Washing and dryer machines available on request
- FREE Parking space for your car directly outside our property
We can organise private airport transfers that take just 25 min. to reach The Salty Pelican, the price is €50 one way or €90 return (includes up to 4 persons per car). It is also an easy train ride via Lisbon to Cascais that takes approximately 85 minutes with 2 changes. When you choose to arrive by train at Cascais, please make sure you get off at the 2nd last stop of "Monte Estoril", from there it's a 7 min. walk slightly uphill.
Praia do meco
Praia do Barbas
Lagoa de Albufeira
Costa da Caparica
Praia de Santo Amaro
Praia das Macas